Saturday, November 26, 2005

End of the line

Sorry I'm just now posting this. It's been a busy thanksgiving an dI didn't get the amount of work done that I needed. My computer memory was full and with my extra hard drive back at campus I couldn't download flash...eh...what are you going to do.

So yes, we are meeting and this is what I need if we're going to finish this fast. Your text. The video edited as per Farran's advice. The types of photos you need with your text, or if you just have your text I can do the bext I can to match some of what we have to your text. A list of your sources or anything you want to link to for the credits section. If you want sound anywhere, like a narration some of you talked about, then we need a device to capture that.

Hopefully I should just be able to copy the pages, paste each of your text into the scroll text, put your photos into the slide show. The video may be tricky...but I do have that example to work off of, so I'm a bit confident.

I would LOVE if we could finish today. If you all can give me your parts (text, pics, video) then I could bang out the rest of it. I've still got the rest of my history part to write, I need to scan some photos for it also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home