Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Flash dance

Ah the great flash adventure begins....so far so good, it's just a bit slow. I'm going to open our show with photos fading in and out, right now I put in some dummies but I figured out you can switch them out later with real photos. If possible I'd like to put music behind them as they fade (image in some blues music, or some harmonica maybe?), but haven't solved that yet. I've got an opening page and a menu bar, I'm using the font gill sans and I'm holding out on a theme color until I see photos. Today I'm going to animate the fades into the opening page and then make on of the menu buttons jump to my history section. I'll set up my page as the first template complete with scroll text and slide show. Hope you guys like the design...I'm keeping it simple.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rachel - that sounds good to me, and I think everybody is on board with our "keep it simple" design philosophy. Many thanks for getting this going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home