Monday, November 21, 2005

I aint afraid of no flash

hey guys, Thankfully being a journalism major has instilled in me the philosophy that "it will get done because it must get done", so I'm not sweating this project too much. I used my new flashy knowledge to put in the slide show at the beginning of the presentation and I plan to come to class tomorrow with a lot done. if you have any ideas for a clip of music that would suit this little opening, please tip me off. it would be nice for me if you could send at least a rough example of what you will have written on your page so that I can start matching photos for your section's slideshow to the point you're trying to make and also figure out what we are lacking so that we can try to get it before it's too late. As painful as it seems, I think we're also going to have to decide on a time to work over the holiday..I'm going to be realistic and say that both Saturday and Sunday I will be working and it would be nice if a few people could be there to help..Oh, and Russ...you do have the lab key...friend. See you in class..crunch time is here and when the this project is finally over we shall all meet once again at dog and duck for beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home